Friday, July 3, 2009

Family Ties

My Grandpa (Papa Gene) and my Aunt Trina stopped by this week on their cross country trek from California to Alabama, to see family.

They stopped by our house for the night, and even though my kids didn't remember them, they were so excited, they jumped all over them to say hi. Wyatt nearly tackled my poor grandpa!.

I told Wyatt he could sleep in my room b/c Papa Gene would be in his room. Wyatt said he'd just sleep with Papa Gene, but I told him Papa Gene snores too loudly.

He had been here about 10 minutes when I heard Wyatt say, "Come on and see my room, Papa Gene. Hey, how loud can you snore? I bet I can snore really loud, too!"
I have another photo with Trina in it, but she's still in her jammies and will never speak to me again if I post it for all the world to see....

No comments: