Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break or What Really Matters

I love the concept of spring break, until it actually arrives and I then realize that it is NOT A BREAK FOR ME!

I do, however, get to take my kids to the in-laws tonite (one nite only, but I'm going to beg mercy for more....). I'm training them to pack their own suitcases (since their father didn't learn til AFTER college...), but I always, ahem...edit. Here's what Wyatt packed on his own:
He has all the vitals: A car, a gun, his pillow, his dancing machine, and one shoe. Sounds like all you need for a great Spring Break (minus a keg).
He also had jammies and clean underpants, so we're getting somewhere.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha Ha Ha! Are you sure his Dad didn't help him pack??

Enjoy your Spring Break night!

Anonymous said...

ok...I LOVE it!!! All of the essentials for a little boy!!
-amy