Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Slugger


Wyatt has joined a Tee Ball team of 3 & 4 year olds. I went to get him cleats(? spikes?) this week (he is one size smaller than the littlest size they make!).


He also got the xxsmall baseball pants, and, get this, a left-handed glove (also World's teeniest.) He appears to throw left, and bat right. Can that be?

Last Wednesday, he came home from practice sneezing and coughing (welcome, spring!), but by Friday was wheezing and gasping. So we went to the doctor, and he got a breathing treatment, some steroids, and a new inhaler! We also went for a chest x-ray after he was chock full of uppers. Here's how it went with the x-ray tech:

"What's that? How's it work? Why is mom wearing that apron? Ohhhh, look at my apron, how cute? What's your name? Are you taking a photo of my tummy? Is it going to be loud? Will this hurt? Can I have more chic-fil-a? Where's my Sprite?"

X-Ray tech: "He sure is a talker."

Me: "You should meet his dad..."

Anyway, he's fine now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think all hope is lost for Ty to be left-handed, but Chris is still hoping for Brady.

I am so laughing as the youngest Curry shows his "Mini Me!"