Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More Mexico






Just to make those of you still stuck in a frozen tundra feel worse, I got some new photos of our trip to Mexico, just to rub it in:



This first shot involved no tequila, I promise. And yes, the ground was very uneven. I am not that short, as my sister so deftly pointed out.


We went out on the ocean in a raft (yikes!) to watch whales. This is mating and birthing season, so we watched this guy doing his mating dance. You can see how close the other boat was, and I was greatful not to be in that one. (Although, that one offered adult beverages, which I may have needed, had I been that close....)



This is Aaron and 2 other guys, sitting on our raft. In the back, you see Lover's Beach, that is good for swimming. On the other side of the rocks, is Divorce beach, where the Pacific Ocean meets the inlet, and it really rough. Of course, we rode the raft through an even smaller gap in the rocks and over the waves, much to my dismay. It was pretty, though!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The scenery is beautiful! Maybe if I close my eyes and think real hard....