Thursday, July 29, 2010

Leaders Club 2010

We just got back from Aaron's company trip...guess where we went?
Yep. The Happiest Place On Earth.
At 2 pm, it also becomes the Whiniest Place On Earth, but that's another post altogether...
I would like to have a nice family photo taken, but Wyatt is going through a phase (I hope) that deems him too embarrassed to be seen with us, so just pretend he's there.

This is the Bibbity-Boppity-Boutique where Jenna got a makeover from her Fairy Godmother while Wyatt went to the Lego Store.

This is the one photo that I got of Wyatt, but probably only because it wasn't really Wyatt...it was the Flash. (This was at the company farewell party on our last night...all kinds of food, fireworks, and fun.)

This is how I found everyone on our last afternoon, when I came home from the gym. We spent 8 hours at the pool the day before, and 5 hours this day....












































No comments: