Monday, August 11, 2008

Oh Canada.....




Aaron and I just got back from 5 days in Canada for Aaron's Leader's Club Award Trip. We left the children with Aaron's parents, and they're still speaking with us, so we may get to go again next year.....


While we were there, Aaron went to a few meetings, while I did absolutely nothing. I was like Forrest Gump: when I was hungry, I ate. When I was tired, I slept. It was unusual for me, but I got with the program!


We stayed near Old Montreal, so we checked out alot of old buildings and learned some Canadian history, eh. We spent lots of time with other people from us company, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.


Next year's trip is in San Antionio, and Aaron has just about qualified. Anyone want to watch my kids for a few days next year?

No comments: