Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lessons In Warfare

I knew having a boy would be different from having a girl.
James Dobson says girls are relational....Boys? They are here to protect and defend.
And they must! It's like breathing, eating and peeing in the backyard....they must!
So I found this little scene outside Jenna's room today.
The LEGO soldiers appear to be standing guard over....the Barbies? I have no idea.
And apparently, a few of them, might and brave though they were, did not survive the battle.
(Cue "Taps")
They were brave LEGOS.
But when the ship crashed, there was no hope for them.
RIP, LEGO...um...guys(?)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhh! Oh, how I do so miss the Curry Family!

This boy stuff has me WAY confused. Ty and the 5-year-old down the street just played a tackling/wrestling game. Really?!