Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

In my on going effort to be Wife of the Year (I'm pretty much out of the running for Mom Of the Year, so I'm moving on...), I went with Mr. Curry to a fundraiser for the Oklahoma State University Alumni Assoc.

I joked all night about not wanting my photo taken because I didn't want anyone to know I went.

Well, I gave in (my hair was particularly cute that night) and the roving photographer snapped our picture, then returned a few minutes later to tell me that my eyes were closed, and he'd need to take another.

Well, me not wanting to take a bad photo, was so busy fluffing and glossing that I didn't notice someone (something?) sneaking up behind me.



And this is what happened next....





Warning: this photo is not for the faint of heart.....





I'm telling you...don't scroll down unless you are prepared....







That's the OSU mascot, Pistol Pete (or Peyote Sam...I forget, really), and AC paid him to sneak up on us.

And that's me, grinning like a big, dumb idiot.

He took full advantage of my vanity.

Aaron thinks this is going to be our Christmas card.

I think not.

P.S. Did I mention that last summer AC, as a "courtesy," put my name and phone number on the OSU alumni list?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the photo....a little photoshop work and Pistol Pete is history and you could end up with a photo suitable for a sweetheart frame! Punky

Unknown said...

Oh no! That's horrible for you! We'll be praying for you!